According to Hindu Vedic astrology, Yellow Sapphire (or Pukhraj) is a Jupiter Stone. It is the most powerful and beneficent of all the Navratnas. This stone is a special one in the world of Astrology.
Table of Contents
The power of the yellow sapphire (Guru), is thought to be due to its ability to absorb the energy from the largest planet Jupiter (Guru). This makes it an exceptional gem. You can call it Gururatna or Pushparagam, Gurupriya, Gurupriya, Gurupriya, Gurupriya, Gurupriya, Gururatna, Gururatna, Gururatna, Gurupriya, and many other names. yellow sapphire stone It is.
You can wear it with red and ruby coral. Making a career in Hindu Vedic Astrology is a great option.
Physical Properties and Features
You can find yellow sapphire in various colours, including golden and orange. The single most important element that determines the stone’s value is its colour. Lemon yellow is the best and purest. This stone’s original colour is due to iron and titanium. The gemstone’s Mohs hardness is 9. It falls under the corundum category.
It is made up of aluminium oxide and is second in hardness to diamond. It has a specific gravity of 3.99 to 4.00, and a refractive index range of 1.760-1.768 up to 1.770-1.779. The most popular cuts for this powerful gem are ovals, rounds, cushions, and emeralds. Other popular shapes for sapphires include marquises, briolettes, hearts, and pears.
Ceylon (Sri Lanka), Bangkok, and some parts of Madagascar and Pakistan are the main sources of this eminently valuable and well-known yellow sapphire gem. Ceylon mines, located in Sri Lanka, are currently the best source of yellow sapphire stones.
Powerhouse of Benefits
Yellow sapphire can bring prosperity and astrological blessings to its wearer, from improving your financial situation to showering someone with good health, fame, and honour.
Here are a Few Tips on How to Choose The Best Gemstone:
- Relationships Wearing yellow sapphire can bring you love, joy, and happiness. For harmonious marital relationships, yellow sapphire is a must-have for married women. The wearer is blessed with children.
- Spiritual knowledge this gem is a symbol of wisdom, fortune, and protection against evil spirits. It also grants the wearer glory and mental peace. An individual is seen to be more positive when they are less likely to get angry.
- Academic excellence Aspirants and students who wear pure Jyotish Pukhraj are more successful in their goals by increasing their intelligence. This gem, which is also known as Jupiter (the Guru), helps professionals and students to make correct decisions and achieve maximum success.
- Both business and professional Gem’s ability to instil knowledge about law, ethics, and worldly happiness is what Yellow Sapphire does. This is why advocates, lawyers, and scholars reap the benefits of the gem.
- Health auspicious healing stones can treat diseases such as jaundice, liver infections, and increased cholesterol. The yellow stone can also bring mental peace, courage, and happiness.
Yellow sapphire, one of the nine sacred gemstones, is a favourite in jewellery. This gem can be used as an auspicious wedding or engagement ring. This stone is ideal for all types of jewellery because it is hardy, durable, and strong. Blue Sapphire is a Good gemstone in all-time favourite jewellery.
Yellow sapphire can be used in a variety of ways and is suitable for almost all people. However, it should only be worn if it fits your astrological chart. The Jyotish gemstone is best if it is properly understood by a gemologist or astrologer. Because the astrological and natural energy fields of the wearer are closely linked, issues of non-suitability can lead to adverse or opposite effects.
Signs of Zodiac
Certified benefits are readily available to the Zodiac signs Sagittarius, Pisces, and Pisces. Yellow Pukhraj Gemstone, Aries sign people and Cancer ascendants can also expect prosperity, well-being, and good fortune.
What to Wear/ How to Wear Yellow Sapphire
It is just as important to know how to wear yellow sapphire the best way as its many benefits. Keep these key points in mind. Wear the yellow sapphire ring only on your index finger. The pukhraj was blessed with the blessing of “Om Bhrim Brihaspataye Nah”, which was chanted 108 times.
Yellow Sapphire Cost
This Sri Lankan Pukhraj’s price will depend on its size, cut, quality, and origin. Unheated, untreated, government-certified yellow sapphires are the best if you want an authentic, genuine, yellow sapphire. Lab certifications for yellow sapphire. Do not fall for a fake yellow sapphire that looks bright and shiny. All are authentic and come from Bangkok. Sri Lankans have always preferred Yellow Sapphire Gemstones.
Positively placed Jupiter can guarantee happiness and success in all aspects of your life. The original yellow sapphire gem is the best choice to please and appease the Educator Planet and have all the fulfilment of life.
The Guru Jupiter (planet), is perfect and pure. Therefore, the gem must also be natural, flawless, unheated, and pure. To reap the rewards one must Buy Yellow Sapphire. This certificate is authentic, 100% genuine, and comes with a government. lab certificate. You can find a certified dealer, Rudra Centre if you’re looking for a Yellow or original Pukhraj. You will find the highest quality certified natural Pukhraj at a great price.