With the rapid growth in the financial sector, New bank license issued to NBFC and the legal and organized framework of every sector has created much scope for CA professionals in India.
Top news for Finance professional regarding industry trends:
- Even when the GDP growth rate has dropped down by 6.6 %, it is estimated that many new job profile will be created to strengthen the core economic process mainly stating to the Financial sector.
- Worldwide investors have shown interest and trust in the Indian economy and have invested and still have the plan to invest more in the country.
- Organizations are implementing new Accounting(IND-As) Standards, which is a combination of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)and traditional Accounting Principles (IGAAP), creating demand for IFRS experts.
- The introduction of GST and the lack of clarity in implementation has opened job opportunities for the right candidate and leaders.
- Demand for the candidate with financial planning and analytical skill has increased throughout the economy.
- Emphasis is given on the trends “ Ease of Doing Business” And” Make in India” has strengthened the hiring sentiment for the finance professional in the year 2018.
- With huge investment pouring in from private equity firms in infrastructure, energy and e-commerce spaces in 2018, can witness huge demand of Finance candidate in 2019 with a strong focus on fundraising and investor relation experience
Why CA’s Will be Benefited
You might wonder how CA will be the most benefited professional under changing trends in Financial and Economic growth.
The reason is stated below:
The Progressive Holistic CA Course:
ICAI has been agile in knowing the market demand and has introduced new course with effect from June 2017, to merge the new concepts and syllabus seamlessly with the old methodology, and provide a holistic and progressive technique to understand and expertise the course. If you are an aspiring CA plz don’t waste the time and join one of the best CA institutes in India.
Lack of Other Such Holistic Courses in India
With new specialization course being on board like FCA, CMA any many others, none of them provides such a complete blanket of financial skill as CA course do.
The Multidimensional Persona of CA:
CA course is such that it not only imparts knowledge but also develop interpersonal skills and communication skills, giving a multi-dimensional persona to CA which can be alluring for any employer to hire.
Employment Trend in Financial Sector
- Before offering a job employer interview at least 6 professional for the post.
- The employer takes an average time of 4.5 months to secure the talented candidate for the job.
- The employer takes 3 rounds of an interview before confirming the appointment to the deserving candidate
Roles of Ca in Demand for 2019
- CFO/ Controller
- Corporate Finance
- Taxation head with GST implementation experience
- Accountant with IFRS knowledge
- Internal Auditor
- Compliance Officers